CMA Architects Kft. is an award-winning architectural, interiors and project management firm with a focus on commercial, institutional, historical and industrial architecture, with a focus on sustainable design practices. The firm has a 24 year practice history throughout Europe, Central Asia, Africa and the Far East. The firm is seeking a talented Junior Architect for a full-time position.
- Degree in Architecture
- 2 years of experience in design coordination
- Experience in AutoDesk products is preferred
- Excellent digital presentation skills and design sense
- Interest in the aforementioned project types
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
We offer a competitive benefit and excellent professional development programs.
Email cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one 5MB pdf to: Nora Meszaros: email@example.com .
17 October 2017.