CMA Architects Kft. is an award-winning architectural, interiors and project management firm with a focus on commercial, institutional, historical and industrial architecture, with a focus on sustainable design practices. The firm has a 24-year practice history throughout Europe, Central Asia, Africa and the Far East. The firm is seeking a talented BIM Manager for a full-time position.
CMA Architects is seeking a BIM Manager to lead the studio in Revit implementation and execution. You will have the opportunity to implement real change and advancement in the use of technology tools in the design process with full support and collaboration from management. The BIM Manager will champion the integration of BIM, authoring tools and computational design in all studios.
What You Will Do
- Author/develop a training program for Revit and develop a progress report to identify training needs, course completion.
- Create the initial Revit platform, language and families that will be used throughout CMA’s projects going forward.
- Act as a mentor to facilitate the roll out of Revit within the CMA architectural practice, provide ad hoc training of staff as required on a day to day basis.
- Cooperate with partner companies to integrate Revit into all projects as suitable.
- Work as a member of the architectural studio, contributing to the production of drawings and specifications, in Revit, CAD and other software platforms as instructed.
- Create a strategy plan to implement the adequate use of technology in the design process.
- Establish a process for collecting, evaluating, and developing parametric Revit content specific to each design practice area.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with office and studio leaders by improving communication and transparency, and involvement at project start up.
- 3 – 5+ years of related experience
- Preferably graduate architect.
- Provides detailed knowledge of BIM software applications including Revit, other drawing softwares including AutoCAD, and other software utilized for clash detection
- Experience working in the Architecture or related industry is considered a strong asset.
We offer a competitive benefit and excellent professional development programs.
Email cover letter w/salary requirements, resume, and limited work samples in one 5MB pdf to: Nora Meszaros: email@example.com . No calls please.
17 April, 2018.