institutional projects

Canadian Embassy, Budapest

Nelson Mandela High School, Calgary, Canada

Norwegian Embassy, Budapest

CEU Nádor Bookstore, Budapest

more institutional projects

OSI Kyrgyzstan, Bishkek

completion: 2006
area: N/A
cmaservice: architects, project managers.

Survey of building of Soros Foundation Kyrgyzstan, repair and construction works to all levels to eliminate water damage due to rising damp.

European Humanities University, Minsk

completion: 2005 (cancelled)
area: 50,000 sq.m.
cmaservice: concept architects, project managers

Creation of the first private University in Belarus, the facility was to house the various faculties located throughout the city. Canceled by presidential decree.

OSI Offices, Sarajevo

completion: 2002
area: 200 sq.m.
cmaservice: project managers

Assistance to the Client in selection of a location, technical review and administration.

OSI Offices, Skopje

completion: 1999
area: 650 sq.m.
cmaservice: architects, project managers

Fit-out of leased office area; design and construction administration.

Radio Free Europe Offices, Prague

completion: 1998
area: 2,000 sq.m.
cmaservice: architects, project managers

Fit-out of RFE offices upon their relocation from Munich.

European Roma Rights Centre, Budapest

completion: 2000
area: 600 m2
cmaservice: interior design, project management

Renovation of 19th century house in Budapest’s VIIth District.

Soros Foundation, Baku

completion: 2002
area: 800 m2
cmaservice: architects, interior design, project managers

Purchase, design and completion of the new Headquarters for Soros Foundation/OSI Azerbaijan.

Centre for Culture and Communication Budapest

completion: 1996
area: 1,200 sq.m.
cmaservice: Architectural, Interior Design, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering

The facility contains an Internet Gallery for the free usage of the public, a gallery for display of media arts as well as administrative areas for the curators of the facility. The location of this facility is within the Budapest castle in a former palace constructed in 1468