facilities: 250 guest rooms, lobby bar (40 seats), teahouse (60 seats), staff canteen (120 seats), production kitchen (central kitchen for entire complex).
cmaservice: Architects, Interior designers (Michael’s works at Carruthers & Associates)
The first phase of the renovation of this property included the restoration of three unused staff annexes to provide a 250 room, self-sustaining hotel wing, the bridged connection to the main hotel mass and the creation of an award-winning parking structure. The design and planning were directed by the aesthetic of the main building, constructed by the Canadian Pacific Railroad in 1888.
The project is ranked as one of the top ten restored hotels in the world by Conde Nast.